The New Zealand Canoe Polo Association Board is calling for applications for the volunteer position of Squads Manager. Please see the position description.
The successful appointee will be required to lead the voluntary squad management team in the organisation and preparation for the international campaigns and multiple other activities.
The successful applicant is likely to have the following key attributes:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- a demonstrated ability to develop relationships with volunteers and members.
- proven ability to maintain accurate financial records and prepare budgets.
- project management and organisational skills.
- good problem-solving skills.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com