Unfortunately New Zealand has moved to the RED setting for our Covid-19 protection framework. This will mean that we will have some restrictions on how we operate. The board and executive are reviewing our procedures and rules around national and club events in light of the potentially changing environment. Currently we expect that most events will still run, though under some restrictions.
- Stay home if unwell.
- Abide by the government rules around isolation and close contact notifications.
- You must have produced evidence that you are fully vaccinated to gain access to our NZCPA sanctioned events.
- You should wear a mask at all times except when being active.
- Wash or sanitise hands before entering the facility/activities and when moving through different areas.
- Scan your QR code every time you enter facility or at activities.
- Events that are held will need to ensure that they maintain zones/bubbles of less than 100 people. More information can be found here: https://sportnz.org.nz/media/4782/snz-cpf-one-pager-22-12.pdf
- Get your booster if you haven’t done so already.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope all our community stay well and help support each other.