NZCPA are pleased to announce our Management Team for 2019 Oceania Championships.
Shaun Vivian – Manager U18 Men
Thomas Mitchell – Manager U18 Women
Emma Hicks – Co-coach/Manager U21 Women
Luke Anderson – Co-coach/Manager U21 Women
Rachel Mills – Manager U21 Men
Carl Massarotto – Tour Manager
Please find the entry form for all National League teams at the link below:https://goo.gl/forms/NsUEopmeNu0i5TtM2
All teams (new or returning) must enter the grade they wish to play in. Spots in grades will be determined via the challenge system guidelines on the National League page of the NZCPA website.
The last day for entries is Sunday January 20th.
Calling for Selectors to help our national coaches select the national teams for the upcoming Oceania champs.
- Contact the Executive Director : email@example.com
- Selection Guidelines: http://nzcanoepolo.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Selection-Guidelines_amended-Nov-2016-Ratified-at-2017-AGM.pdf
- Squad Guidelines: http://nzcanoepolo.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/SquadGuidelines_amended-Nov-2016-Ratified-at-2017-AGM.pdf
- Selections for all teams (except Senior Men) will be at the Atahua Champs 2nd and 3rd February.
- All costs incurred will be covered.
- Applications close 18th January
The New Zealand Canoe Polo Association is calling for applications for the volunteer position of Referee Director.
The successful applicant is likely to have the following key attributes:
Able to delegate key tasks to a wide variety of volunteers.
Excellent communication with a wide variety of volunteers and stakeholders
While its would be ideal for the applicant to be a qualified referee, this is not imperative as you are able to co-opt suitable members/ advisors to the referee council. For further information please read the role description.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role position details: Referee Director Role Description
NZCPA are pleased to announce our Coaching and Management Team for 2019 Oceania and 2020 World Championships.
Our head coaching staff are as follows:
- Senior Women: Phil Hart
- Senior Men: Kyzen Macdonald
- U21 Men: Eric Gurden
- U21 Women: Emma Hick and Luke Anderson (Co-Coaching and also managing their team/s)
Our U18 Oceania Coaching staff are as follows:
- U18 women’s coach: Andrew McFadzean
- U18 assistant women’s coach: Lydia Nuttall
- U18 men’s coach: Sammy Hapeta
- U18 assistant men’s coach: Callum Wilde
Oceania Tour Manager: Carl Massaratto
More managers to be named shortly.
Congratulations and best of luck.
The competitions council has been working hard to finalise the dates as well as format for the 2019 National League season. Please read through and familiarise yourself with the documents found on the National League Championships Page.
2019 Squad Applications
NZCPA are now seeking applications for the following Squads for the 2019 Oceania Championship campaign:
- NZ Men’s Squad (up to 6 teams to be selected: NZ Senior A & B; NZ U21 A & B; NZ U18 A & B)
- NZ Women’s Squad (up to 6 teams to be selected: NZ Senior A & B; NZ U21 A & B; NZ U18 A & B)
- NZ Veteran’s / Master’s (over 30 and over 45 teams to be selected depending on interest)
Applications must strictly be returned by the 31st October 2018 using the following link:
Payment of a $100 application fee is required. NZCPA Squad account: 02 0876 0048375 002
Further information can be found:
Squad Coaching (due 14th October 2018)
NZCPA is looking to appoint coaching staff for the 2019 Oceania Championships campaign. The following coaching positions will be appointed:
- Men’s Squad: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, U18 Coach
- Women’s Squad: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, U18 Coach
- Veterans/Masters Squad Coach
Further information can be found in the campaign information document.