<h1>South Island Schools Championships</h1>
The 5th New Zealand Canoe Polo South Island Schools Championships are being held at the Splash Palace aquatic centre in Invercargill on 2nd & 3rd August.
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
School contact information
Category entered – U19 Open, U15 Open, U19 Girls or U15 Girls Player list – include names and dates of birth
Contact details for person in charge of team (phone and email)
* Ages are at 00:00 1/1/2014 Entries close Friday 4th July.
The entry fee of $100 + GST ($115) per team should be paid by direct credited to 02 0876 0048375 00. Please include your schools name as a reference and ensure this is paid by the 4th July. GST invoices can be provided on request.
• Categories may be combined at the discretion of the organisers if required by entry numbers. Should a low number of entries be received, the event may take the form of a mini tournament and player development.
• Teams must only have players from one school.
• The draw will be sent by email to the team contacts and posted on www.canoepolonz.org.nz .
• The pool is booked from 8am – 8pm Saturday and 8am – 3pm Sunday. Depending on entries these hours may be reduced. So please contact me before travel/accommodation is confirmed.
• Hire gear is available from the local Invercargill club @ $5 per player. Payment for gear will be required prior to the first game.
• All teams will be required to assist with duty and refereeing.
• NZCPA rules 2012 will be used, but without the shot clock. (Also no pushing in U15 grade)
• Upper arm covering must be worn – e.g: Rashie, Polyprop top or T-shirt.<a href="http://www.teststarter.com/C4040-109.html">C4040-109</a>