Teams representing their schools from around the country compete at regional qualification tournaments to earn entry to the New Zealand Canoe Polo Schools Championships. The top teams from each of the qualification events are eligible to contest U15, U19 division I, and U19 division II categories at the national event.
2020 National Secondary Schools Rescheduled due to Corona Virus
National Secondary School Canoe Polo Champs is back on! More information to follow shortly, but pop it in your calendar for the 10th & 11th of October 2020, at the Hawke’s Bay Mitre 10 Park Aquatic Facility.
- Schools Council Manager – Kelly Hepburn
- Central West Regional Coordinator – Sarah Orme
- Northern Regional Coordinator – Kurt Mastny
- Central East Regional Coordinator – Meghann Corbett
- South Island Regional Coordinator – Peter Anderson
- Central South Regional Coordinator – vacant