Teams representing their schools from around the country compete at regional qualification tournaments to earn entry to the New Zealand Canoe Polo Schools Championships. The top teams from each of the qualification events are eligible to contest U15, U19 division I, and U19 division II categories at the national event.
2018 South Island Secondary Schools Champs
10th – 12th August at Waitaki Aquatic Centre in Oamaru. Here is the draw for the weekend:
2019 Schools Championships Dates
The 2019 School Championships will be held 29 – 31 March 2019.
- Schools Council Director – Kelly Hepburn
- Central West Regional Coordinator – Sarah Orme
- Northern Regional Coordinator – Kurt Mastny
- Central East Regional Coordinator – Meghann Corbett
- South Island Regional Coordinator – Peter Anderson
- Central South Regional Coordinator – vacant